The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Precision Sealing Technology Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Precision Sealing Technology Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Precision Sealing Technology Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Precision Sealing Technology Limited 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Precision Sealing technology (PST) LTD is engaged in the sales and distribution of hydraulic and pneumatic seals and hydraulic pneumatic related products.
Our products are used in a large number of diverse industries from agricultural equipment to pharmaceuticals. Our responsibility is to provide every customer with the highest quality products which measure up to our stringent standards; including reliability, long running time and less break down for any hydraulic pneumatic related applications.
Our company policy stipulates that the products and services provided should be competitive and meet the customer’s requirements and satisfaction.
Our aim is to provide high quality reliable products and technical solutions by understanding customer expectations for any hydraulic pneumatic related applications and build up trust in the market.
We believe our team should be involved in every stage of the sales process; from factory to our customers, and it is essential to train our team to meet the demands of the market and keep up with the ever changing technological innovations.
The management at Precison Sealing Technology (PST) Ltd are dedicated to;
- Providing the customers with high quality products, technical solutions and good customer services and therefore consistently achieving the highest level of satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the customers have the possible shortest lead times therefore preventing undue disruption in the running of machinery.
- Encouraging both individual and team commitment throughout the company and the adherence to the statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Regular staff training programmes to keep them abreast of the latest innovations.
- Regularly liaising with our production over changing market trends.
- Improving our services at every level.
We aim to provide the customer with;
- Tried and tested sealing components produced from high performance materials in order to extend seal integrity and durability.
- Advanced design sealing elements which will maximise equipment performance and reduce maintenance and downtime; therefore improving cost effectiveness.
- Excellent technical support and customer service both before and after sales.