Why choose us?
- PST is conveniently located in the UK and therefore provides a personal local service.
- We can have seals custom moulded in a range of materials to meet your requirements and within very short lead-times.
- Reliable technical advice and support are always available from experienced engineers and material technologists ready to assist you on your choice of materials, component design and systematic compatibility.
- We understand the importance of swift delivery to the running of your business and therefore do our utmost to ensure that your components reach you in time.
Our Core Principles
We aim to provide the customer with;
- Tried and tested sealing components produced from high performance materials in order to extend seal integrity and durability.
- Advanced design sealing elements which will maximise equipment performance and reduce maintenance and downtime; therefore improving cost effectiveness.
- Excellent technical support and customer service both before and after sales.
PST Ltd is a UK based company, founded by Levent Demiralp, which draws on over two decades of experience in the production of high performance seals and fittings for both the hydraulic and pneumatic industry. We are distributors for both the British and European markets and we are working in close co-operation with and are the main dealer for the highly reputable sealing element manufacturing company ALP . By using a combination of cutting edge design, the latest elastomer technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, our products are certain to enhance the overall performance of your systems. Even the most demanding sealing challenges can be solved with our wide range of sealing components. We can also supply custom made products to meet your requirements. Our objective is to provide you, the customer, with the highest quality merchandise at competitive prices together with unbeatable service. We are the viable alternative.
Our parent company ALP, which was co-founded in June 2008 by Mr Bulend Demiralp, produces Hydraulic-Pneumatic sealing elements, technical rubber products and technical engineering plastic products. Mr Demiralp is a highly experienced and well-known figure who has travelled and lectured extensively in this field.
Even though the ALP Company itself is relatively new, there are team members with 6 to 20 years of experience. Thanks to their knowledge and experience Alp company is already well known in its sector, and produces high quality products for both domestic and international markets.
The plant covers an area of over 10.000 m2 and is located in the A.O.S.B (Ataturk Organized Industrial Zone) in Izmir, Turkey. For all of their production processes ALP uses the latest technology machinery and carries out stringent quality control measures ensuring products of the highest quality.
Alp has their own tool shop, in which their own molds are manufactured by using CNC machinery, CNC mill machine, lathe and other necessary devices. In addition, Alp has injection molding machines, hot presses, vacuum presses, automatic deflashing machines and a separate compounding area where compounds are produced.
Alp has the capability to produce their products in PU, NBR, Viton, Silicone, Neoprene, Natural Rubber, HNBR and EPDM compounds and POM, PA6, PA6.6 and PTFE engineering plastics.